Assistant to BD
“WHATEVER IMPROVE COMPOMAX’S BUSINESS… WE DO!!!”
If YOU can add VALUE to COMPOMAX… YOU can join OUR TEAM.
ASSISTANT TO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST ผู้ช่วยฝ่ายพัฒนาธุรกิจ (An opportunity for a junior analyst or a graduate to develop)
Assistant to Business development analyst work as part of a team to identify, analyze and solve business issues in the following areas:
- Supply Chain (e.g. Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Logistics)
- Marketing (On and Off line)
- Finance and Accounting
- Corporate operations (e.g. call center)
TAKE INITIATIVE, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Business development analyst has the opportunity of experiencing a wide rand of business areas along with some technical aspects. With steep learning curve comes the opportunity of gathering both rich and diverse skills and experiences in a corporate setting.
“In our team we BUY a lot of things; we need to BUY WELL. Buying well is not a simple task.” – Vikan (Business Development Director)
Past and ongoing projects
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (Netsuite software system) *Upgrading in 2012* You will have the opportunity to be part of the team that implement the system giving you a valuable experience in the business world.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Netsuite software system) *Completed*
- Ecommerce System (Netsuite software system) *On Going* Opportunity to work with
- Marketing (Lead generation and Strategic Database Marketing)
- Magazine writing, editing, graphic design
- Newsletter, eNewsletter
- Road Show, Exhibition
- Human Resource the ability to Recruit, Train, Motivate and Keep people in the organisation.
- Warehouse Optimization Waiting Put Away, Pick, Pack, Barcoding system
Skill and character required:
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to see issues in a multidimensional view
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts
- Ability to identify problem and break them down to manageable issues
- Ability to make things happen
- Have great curiosity
- Neat and tidy with work
- Works in a systematic manor
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Thai Nationality
- Graduate in Sciences Field
*EXAMPLE CASE INTERVIEW (An example of the challenge that the Business Development Team face)*
Knowledge in the following areas are view as a bonus but are not considered as necessary: Financial and Accounting, Information Technology, and Marketing.
Compensation Package :-
- Salary: 15,000 – 25,000
- 1-3 months of bonus depending on the employee and the company’s performance.