- Call Center Job
- Graphic and Digital Media Designer
- ERP Consultant (Trainee)
- Sales Support
- Compomax Office Staffs
- Recruitment Officer
- Logistic Officer (Delivery Planner)
- Accounting Officer (Account Payable)
- Purchase Officer (Import Department)
- Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Internal Control Officer
ERP Consultant (Trainee)
What is ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and it is a management system use for planning enterprise’s resources such as the Supply Chain, Finance, and Logistics. ERP are typically implemented as a software solution and uses the software capabilities to tie all the company processes together, it gives Compomax an integrated real-time view of our core business processes such as order processing, sales activities, and inventory management.
Read more about ERP system through Wikipedia HERE.
Compomax uses ‘Netsuite’ ERP system; an ERP system that is purely cloudbase fully utilising the up to date cloud computing technology. Please visit www.netsuite.com for more information.
ERP Consultant (Trainee)
ERP Consultant (Trainee) will be in the ERP team that will responsible for analyze, audit and improve the current company business processes to ensure it works smoothly and meets the company goals. The suitable candidate will have opportunities to work with world class ERP system in several modules.
Main Job Descriptions
– Improve current business processes to increase work efficiency
– Coordinate internally to collect, analyze and develop new company workflows and procedures
– Ensure that all stakeholders are understood a new and existing workflows and procedures
– Monitor staff use of new/existing process documentation and establish reporting metrics to identify future changes required to drive improvement
– Document operational processes, creating detailed process.
– Develop user manual and train users to understand how to use the system
– Communicate with team members to study, analyze and design processes/system.
– Male or Female age between 25 – 30 years old
– Bachelor/Master Degree in MIS, Business, Accounting or related field
– Good analytical, problem solving and coordination skills
– Problem/Solution oriented
– Logical thinking, and a capacity to learn quickly
– General accounting knowledge is a plus
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume, recent photo, expected salary and cover letter indicating how you suit for this position.