Business Development Trainee
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE เจ้าหน้าที่ฝึกหัดแผนกพัฒนาธุรกิจ
Business Development Trainee is a training position to become a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Trainee (BDT) work as part of the Business Development team which is task with identifying business opportunities and improvement needs. When the opportunities and improvement needs are identified, the issue gets analyze and the requirements are collected; a solution will then be developed together between operation team and the business development team. When a solution is developed the business development team ensures that the solution is implemented successfully and sustainably.
Business development team does not work in a specific area and move between each function according to the development strategy. Sometime the task may even be setting up a complete new business altogether.
Some of the Business Development working areas are as follow:
- Supply Chain (e.g. Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Logistics)
- Marketing (On and Off line)
- Finance and Accounting
- Corporate operations (e.g. call center)
Business Development Trainee has the opportunity of experiencing a wide range of business areas along with some technical aspects. With steep learning curve comes the opportunity of gathering both rich and diverse skills and experiences in a corporate setting.
Skill and character required:
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to see issues in a multidimensional view
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts
- Ability to identify problem and break them down to manageable issues
- Procurement skills
- Ability to implement solutions
- People management skills
- Have great curiosity
- Works in a systematic manor
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Thai or Foreign nationality with business level Thai language skill
- Male/Female with no age restriction
- Graduate in Sciences Field
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Expert in spreedsheet software ex. excel
- Good common sense
Knowledge in the following areas are view as a bonus but are not considered as necessary: Financial and Accounting, Information Technology, and Marketing.
Compensation Package :-
- Salary: 25,000 – 30,000
- 1-3 months of bonus depending on the employee and the company’s performance.
- Others: uniform, provident fund, fringe benefits, accident, health and social insurance.
Applicants for the position of Business Development Trainee is required to complete a test and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Mr. Vikan Chirawatpongsa along with your resume and cover letter.